Plastic Expansion Board
Westec’s Plastic expansion board offers numerous advantages over conventional expansion board materials such as asphalt impregnated fiberboard, treated pine or redwood.
- Excellent compression and recovery properties
- Will not rot or deteriorate
- Tough and durable; will not break with normal handling
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Resistant to a wide variety of chemicals and solvents
- Can be cut with conventional tools
- Will not split or crack; can be fastened to stakes with screws or ring shank nails
- Excellent for use with Westec’s EB Cap Seal and Speed Dowel joint system
The board is available in 3/4" width for 6" and 8" paving and 1/2" width for variable depths (4' x 10' sheets).